New Client Registration
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Louw & Company.
- Please email the documents in the list below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the registration form
- Once we have all of the required documents and your completed registration form we will send you a proposal letter with our indicative pricing. In this proposal letter we will ask your permission to perform certain checks and begin due diligence. Once you have signed the proposal letter it normally takes 2 - 3 days to complete an investment, but the timing and outcome can be dependent on factors beyond our control.
If anything is unclear please email us or call the office on 011 568 2375.
STEP 1: REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
Please send in a single email to email@example.com
- CIPC registration document
- Certified copies of ID books (both sides of the new ID card) for all shareholders that own >25% of the company (< 3 months old)
- Certified copies of ID books (both sides of the new ID card) for all directors acting on behalf of the company (< 3 months old)
- Proof of address for all directors
- Proof of address for the company itself
We prefer the proof of address to be a bank statement or municipal / utility bill. If you are unable to provide either of these then please contact us for other options.
TAX COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTS
- SARS tax clearance certificate
- If you are VAT registered, the certificate must show both your Tax Number and your VAT Number
- SARS tax PIN: To get this
- Have your company registration number and income tax number ready
- Call SARS on 0800 00 72 77 choose the voice prompt for “Income Tax Inquiries”
- Ask the agent for you “SARS Tax Compliance Status PIN”
COMPANY FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- 180 days of bank statements in .CSV format (downloaded from internet banking) for all company bank accounts
- Latest company annual financial statements (audited if available)
- Last 3 months of monthly management accounts
(HINT: It may just be easier to put us directly in contact with your accountant or bookkeeper)
STEP 2: COmplete registration form
Please read through the form in full before you start to make sure that you have all of the required information. Capturing the important details up front greatly assists us in helping you as fast as possible. Please allocate 10 - 15 minutes to complete the form.